Sunday 8th April
- Waking up after sleeping through the night (i.e not being woken by drunks)
- Going into a book shop for the first time in ages and buying two new books that i’ll read this week
- Eating mini eggs for breakfast (happy easter!)
Fifteen random facts about me
- After getting my braces off I refused to wear my retainer and now my two front teeth are squint…like really squint
- I’m terrified of wasps – I was once home alone and a wasp flew into the room I was in…I ran out leaving everything turned on and all the windows open, sprayed a whole can of wasp spray through a crack in the door and then left the door closed until my parents got back two days later.
- I spent too much time on the computer…4od is one of my closest friends
- I met my boyfriend at uni…when he moved into the same flat…I also don’t remember the last time I slept in my own bed
- I sleep head to tail with my boyfriend as single beds are stupid for sleeping in together. I like the company, and his bed’s so much comfier!
- I enjoy food shopping far too much
- I get wound up really easily about really silly things that even I don’t understand…
- …like when Pete told me he bought a smoothie…I couldn’t understand why he didn’t buy me one too!
- I. Love. Smoothies. from the fuel juice bar – mango and passion fruit. amazing.
- I hate all other smoothies with a passion (haha)…like bottled ones or ones from cafes. yuck.
- I pluck my eyebrows far too often – i’m surprised i have any left!
- I’ve lived in seven different houses across three different countries in my life – joys of being a RAF child.
- I hated being a RAF child – all those Christmas parties with other little brats where santa would give out gender dependant presents
- I can’t eat bananas just by peeling them…i have to cut the top off then peel the skin so it isn’t all mushed on top…and i hate the stringy bits and I’m a picky orange eater – I have to peel off all the white bits before i’ll consider eating it
- I would love to end up writing for a magazine such as Cosmopolitan…it just seems such a fun, challenging environment that I would love to be involved in…fingers crossed!