1. Alas, I Cannot Swim – Laura Marling…it reminds me of a childhood rhyme, one that I can imagine my mum singing with me when I was younger “there’s aaaa…boy across the river…”
2. Ho Hey – The Lumineers…Ho! Hey! Ho! Hey! I belong with you, you belong with me in my sweet aarrrrmsss!
3. Submarines – The Lumineers…absolutely love the piano section on this song, it makes me feel so happy 🙂
4. Bruises – Chairlift…it was on an advert (can’t remember which) and it’s such a catchy little song
5. Live While We’re Young – One Direction (because everyone needs some cheese in their life).
What are your current favourite songs??